An improvement over the previous free Veeam MP v7 for Veeam Backup and the full version of Veeam MP Editions, Veeam now offers three editions to better meet customer needs. Veeam Backup FREE, Veeam Enterprise Edition, and the Veeam Enterprise Plus Edition. The Enterprise edition is a scaled-down version for businesses that do not need all the features and functionality of Veeam MP v7 Enterprise Plus edition.
Highlights of Veeam Management Pack v7 for System Center include:
- Veeam Task Manager for Hyper-V – A look at real-time information of the memory CPU consumption for the host and the virtual machines (VMs) running on that host through an in-context dashboard.
- Capacity planning widgets – Proactive monitoring allows users to quickly view the state of a cluster on compute or storage capacity and predict how long current resources will last based on historical data. This ensures adjustments can be made before compute and storage resources run out.
- Heatmap widgets – A color-coded, drill-through dashboard view to see how an environment is performing on varying performance counters and for clusters, hosts, and VMs to research deep into the different objects and detect future issues.
- Top-traffic light widgets – Shows various counters and the state of the counters based on user selected parameters on a color-coded dashboard.
- Hybrid cloud reporting – Provides capacity planning for hybrid cloud. The reports analyze the environment and recommend the cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) resources needed to run the workload either for VMware Hybrid Cloud Service (vCHS) or Microsoft Azure.
Delivering multi-hypervisor management and data protection management with application to metal visibility, the Veeam Management Pack v7 is the best third-party management pack for System Center with improved functionality, insight, proactive monitoring, extensive reporting, and additional tools to bring ease to any data center.